Amazon All-new Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
- The next generation of our best-selling Fire TV Stick–now with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, Sling TV, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 200 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Prime Video.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue streaming.
- Play current favorites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.
Just plug Fire TV Stick into your HDTV and start streaming in minutes. Use the included Alexa Voice Remote to find the best way to watch across more than 200 channels and apps with universal search. With the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search of any streaming media stick, shows and movies start faster and stream smoother than ever.
With access to Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, Prime Video, and more—there are over 500,000 TV episodes and movies ready to stream. Watch live TV (including sports and news) as it happens. Directly access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox. Subscription fees may apply.
Your Alexa Voice Remote can easily find, launch, and control content. Simply say, “Alexa, find suspense thrillers” and Alexa will show you results. Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo, doesn’t stop there. Just press the microphone button and ask to play music from Pandora, order a pizza from Domino’s, shop for popcorn and snacks, and more.
Plus, Alexa on Fire TV is always getting smarter. With newly expanded voice control in apps like Netflix, Hulu, SHOWTIME, PlayStation Vue, CBS All Access, NBC, and Bravo, Alexa can help you do even more. Use your voice to search, control playback, and even change the channel within supported apps.
You can also pair Fire TV and Echo devices, allowing you to control your Fire TV with Alexa. Just ask Alexa to play and search for movies and TV shows, launch apps, and control playback from over 200 apps and channels on your Fire TV. Follow the instructions below and find out everything you can do on Fire TV using Echo here.
Watch live TV with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, Sling TV, and others, or use an indoor HD antenna connected directly to your TV to get broadcast networks like NBC and PBS for free.
Never miss an episode when you’re away from home. Fire TV Stick works with any HDTV so you can take it over to a friend’s house or bring it along to hotels and dorm rooms. Just plug and play anywhere–all you need is a Wi-Fi connection. Some content not available in all countries.
Set the mood for any party with millions of songs ready to stream through Pandora, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio. Plus, watch videos from Facebook, Vevo, and Vimeo or play hundreds of games from Mojang, EA, Disney, and more. Just press the microphone button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say what you’d like to hear, see, or play next.
Compare Fire TV Streaming Media Players
|4K Ultra HD support|
|Far-field voice control of Fire TV|
|Far-field voice control of devices|
|Alexa Voice Remote|
|802.11ac dual-band MIMO Wi-Fi|
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
3.4” x 1.2” x 0.5” (85.9 mm x 30.0 mm x 12.6 mm)
1.1 oz (32.0 g)
Quad-core ARM 1.3 GHz
8 GB internal
Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi supports 2×2 MIMO 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Yes, with Alexa Voice Remote (included) or free Fire TV Remote App (available for download on Fire, Android, and iOS)
Game controller support
Yes, optimized for Amazon Fire TV Controller and most games are compatible with other Bluetooth controllers
HDMI output, Micro USB for power only
Dolby Audio, 5.1 surround sound, 2ch stereo, and HDMI audio pass through up to 7.1
Content formats supported
Video: H.264 1080p30H.265 1080p30. Audio: AAC-LC, HE-AACv1 (AAC+), HE-AACv2 (eAAC+), AC3 (Dolby Digital), eAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM/Wave, Vorbis, AMR-NB, AMR-WB. Photo: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
Output resolution supported
720p and 1080p up to 60 fps
High-definition television with available HDMI input, Internet connection via Wi-Fi, a power outlet
Compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50Hz, including popular HDCP-compatible models from: Hitachi, JVC, LG, Mitsubishi, NEC, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, Toshiba, Vizio, Westinghouse, and others
Warranty and service
90-days Limited Warranty and service included.
VoiceView screen reader enables access to the vast majority of Fire TV features for users who are blind or visually impaired. Screen magnifier enables viewers to zoom in and out, and pan around the screen. Watch videos and TV shows with closed captioning displayed. Captions are not available for all content. Learn more.
Included in the box
Fire TV Stick, Alexa Voice Remote, USB cable and power adapter, HDMI extender, 2 AAA batteries, quick start guide
Alexa Voice Remote
1.5” x 5.9” x 0.7” (38.4 mm x 150.7 mm x 16.7 mm)
2.4 oz (68 g) with batteries / 1.6 oz (45 g) without batteries
2 AAA (included)