Updated over a week ago
You can also upload an image to display on your TV screen instead of the default one. The image should have a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and cannot exceed 2MB. The best image type to use is JPEG.
2. Go to “Homescreen background”
3. Select Website
4. Paste the URL link of the website or dashboard
4 Finish by clicking “Apply changes”
2. Log in to your account
3. Enable Homescreen view on your Airtame.cloud account
4. Select the device/devices that you want to show the Website app on 5. Click on Switch App
6. Select Website
7. Enter the URL you want to display and select Page Reload Interval
8. Save and Apply settings
🖥 Homescreen – Airtame for Digital Signage (public beta)
Watch screenshots and get an overview and customize your Homescreen to show images, websites, or dashboards.
You can now also change the Homescreen orientation from landscape to portrait mode.
Learn how to use this tool: Homescreen
- Video playback
- Java, Flash, Silverlight, WebGL not supported
- Sites that requires login, like facebook (Due to lack of ways to provide input)
- Flexbox support
My device shows a log-in page, what can I do?
Airtame does not currently support these web pages/dashboards. You will need to gain a public link or switch dashboard providers.
My device says it cannot display this URL, why?
Most likely it is due to the web page containing unsupported content like Java, Flash, Silverlight, or animations.
The page keeps refreshing and never loads.
The web page requires too much memory. Airtame has up to 150Mb of space for loading web pages. You can simplify or remove some elements and try again.
The background never changes or I see “Ooops…”
Is it connected to a WiFi with internet access? A slow internet may have caused the page to “Time-out” restart the device or apply the URL again once the internet connection improves.
Power BI dashboard is not displayed correctly
Power BI dashboards build their website using Flexbox technology. This causes the dashboard to load incorrectly on the Airtame screen. Our developers are working on finding a way to make it work.