Written by Jimmy Uzunov
Updated over a week ago
What you’ll need
1. Access to the Network’s configuration panel. Usually accessed through the IP 192.168.0.1 or find your router here.
2. The Mac address of the specific Airtame AP (2.4GHz of 5GHz) used to connect to the network’s access point. (Either 2.4GHz or 5GHz)
3. The desired, available, IP address.
1. Connect to your network
2. Open your network preferences panel by typing your router’s IP.
3. Look for an option with keywords like “Assign” “IP” & “DHCP”
4. Write an IP of your choice and Airtame’s MAC address you found earlier
5. Save all settings